This calendar 2020 annual of style old calendar of posts is addressed to all those who love the cats.
The offered photo (six cats on an old shelf) comes from the net.
To replace the photo with one of your personal photographs:
- Click on the tab 'Photos ', then 'to Choose another photo'.
- Click on 'Yours ', then on 'Choose a file', and one of your photos in format portrait.
- Validate with 'OK '.
To change the color of borders and of titles, use tabs 'Calendar ' and 'Month '.
You can also change the color of 'saturday' and 'sunday' with the tab 'Boxes'.
In the print preview, adjust margins possibly with your navigator.
To send your calendar customised by e-mail, create a PDF file.
To see also:
After viewing the calendar 2020, personalize it with the tabs 'Calendar', 'Month', 'Boxes', 'Data', 'Photo' and 'Caption' present above each calendar:
- To choose the display of the celebrations (names of saints), use the tab 'Data'.
- With the 'Boxes' tab, change the height, width, border or color of boxes, font, size, and character alignment.
View week numbers, start the week on a day other than Monday, and do not display certain days of the week, for example, on Saturdays and Sundays.
- To change the background color of the 2020 calendar annual, use the 'Calendar' tab.
- To change the background color for each month, use the 'Month' tab.
- To place a photo, replace it, size it or position it on the 2020 calendar, use the 'Photo' tab. Adjust the transparency of the photo, its size, add a border, a margin, etc...
- To add or modify a legend on the 2020 calendar annual, use the 'Caption' tab, and add a second photo.
- To view or not display week numbers, click the 'Boxes' tab.
- Each sample 2020 schedule proposed above is built from a template. All calendar templates are customizable.
- To save or export your custom calendar, use the floppy disk () located above each calendar.
See also :