This online calendar application complies with HTML5 standards, and is therefore compatible with all browsers which themselves respect this standard.
Choosing this online diary thus offers the assurance of adopting a long-lasting solution, even if you change browser. Note, however, that since calendar and personalization data are stored in a space specific to each browser, you must make a backup of your personal data if you change browsers. The procedure is then as follows:
- Saving calendar personalization data.
- Backup of calendar data, birthdays, activity tracking, holidays to wish for, periodic reports.
Below you will find some useful information about the browser you are using, for example to print a calendar.
If you are using another browser, for example Safari, Brave, Vivaldi or Opera, you can refer to the documentation provided by that browser.
For developers, the following languages are used:
- Server side: MySQL and PHP
- localStorage and sessionStorage for storing all user personal data. This method has the advantage of, on the one hand, preserving the privacy of Internet users, and on the other hand, ensuring good performance.
- Service workers: for offline operation. Your calendar data will be accessible even if the internet is temporarily unavailable.