After display, all these examples can be customized via the tabs 'Calendar', 'Month', 'Boxes', 'Photo', 'Caption', located above the calendar.
These calendars will enrapture the lovers of the dogs.
You will be able also to replace one or several photos offered by default by the photo of your favourite dog.
With 12 monthly calendars, quickly realize an annual calendar of 12 pages.
Click on vignette to diplay the calendar 2020 'special dogs' of your choice.
(You will then be able to customise your calendar, choose another year, another photo, the position of the photo in comparison with the calendar, etc.)
Calendar 2020 annual with dogs.
This calendar intended for the lovers of the dogs includes 10 photos.
To replace one or some of the photos, use the tab 'Month'.
This template uses a style sheet, available behind the 'Calendar' tab.
Half-year calendar style calendar of posts.
This calendar uses function available 'style sheet ' behind the tab 'Calendar '.
To replace the photo, in the tab 'Calendar ', to the right of 'Titre ', click on 'Color '. Regulate the Image size to 'Width of the box' and regulate location at best. To change the height of the photo, in the tab 'Calendar ', adjust the height of title.
The week number is present into Mondays (8).
To replace one of the photos, for example with that of your favourite dog, use the tab 'Month '.
Specific style (photo in the top of or at the bottom of column), is defined in the present style sheet behind the tab 'Calendar'
After displaying the desired 2020 dogs calendar, from the 15 calendars above, customize it quickly and for free :
- The tabs 'Calendar', 'Month', 'Boxes', 'Data', 'Photos', and 'Caption' present above each calendar offer multiple possibilities.
- To change the height or width of the boxes, font family or font size, title height, use the 'Calendar' and 'Boxes' tabs
- To change the color of the boxes (every day or a specific day of the week, for example Saturday or Sunday), click on the 'Boxes' tab.
- To change the background color of the 2020 dogs calendar, click on the 'Calendar' tab.
- To place a photo, replace it, size it or position it on the calendar, use the 'Photo' tab. You can use a photo of this site (royalty free photos), a photo of another site (check the rights of use), or a personal photograph (link Yours).
- To add or edit a caption, first click the 'Caption' tab, enter or edit the text, choose a font, font size, color, and so on, then click 'Save and View'..
- To display or not display the names of saints in the 2020 dogs calendar, click on the 'Data' tab. You can even display two, three, or four saints a day.
- To display or not display week numbers, click on the 'Boxes' tab.
- Each sample 2020 dogs calendar proposed above is built from a template. All calendar templates are customizable.
- To save your custom calendar, click on the floppy disk just above the calendar, check the model to save, click 'Save', then 'Selected above templates'.
For reuse on another computer or browser, click 'Export', then 'Selected above templates'.
- The tab 'Calendar' contains a zone for entering a style sheet to make free calendars as you dream!
See also :