This schedule of posts 2023 uses function available 'style sheet ' behind the tab 'Calendar ':
- The position and the color of title are specified with '#titrecal '.
- The name of day (.h_nomjour) and the number of day (.h_numjour) are diplayed in bold.
- A horizontal border is added under Sunday to separate weeks.
The photo will be favourably replaced with one of your personal photos.
To replace the photo, in the tab 'Calendar ', to the right of 'Titre ', click on 'Color '. Regulate the 'Image size' to 'Width of the box' and regulate position at best. To change the height of the photo, in the tab 'Calendar ', adjust the height of title.
The Saturday is diplayed in blue and the Sunday in brown. To change these colors, first click on the tab 'Boxes', then on 'saturday' or 'sunday', and choose a color for the background and a color for the text.
The week number is present into Monday (7).
To send your custom calendar by email, create a PDF file.
After viewing the calendar 2023, personalize it with the tabs 'Calendar', 'Month', 'Boxes', 'Data', 'Photo' and 'Caption' present above each calendar:
- To choose the display of the celebrations (names of saints), use the tab 'Data'.
- With the 'Boxes' tab, change the height, width, border or color of boxes, font, size, and character alignment.
View week numbers, start the week on a day other than Monday, and do not display certain days of the week, for example, on Saturdays and Sundays.
- To change the background color of the 2023 calendar annual, use the 'Calendar' tab.
- To change the background color for each month, use the 'Month' tab.
- To place a photo, replace it, size it or position it on the 2023 calendar, use the 'Photo' tab. Adjust the transparency of the photo, its size, add a border, a margin, etc...
- To add or modify a legend on the 2023 calendar annual, use the 'Caption' tab, and add a second photo.
- To view or not display week numbers, click the 'Boxes' tab.
- Each sample 2023 schedule proposed above is built from a template. All calendar templates are customizable.
- To save or export your custom calendar, use the floppy disk () located above each calendar.
See also :