This photograph, rather adapted to autumn or to winter, can easily replace by a personal photograph, with the tab 'Photo ' located above every calendar 2020.
After viewing the calendar 2020, personalize it with the tabs 'Calendar', 'Month', 'Boxes', 'Data', 'Photo' and 'Caption' present above each calendar:
- To choose the display of the celebrations (names of saints), use the tab 'Data'.
- With the 'Boxes' tab, change the height, width, border or color of boxes, font, size, and character alignment.
View week numbers, start the week on a day other than Monday, and do not display certain days of the week, for example, on Saturdays and Sundays.
- To change the background color of the 2020 calendar quarterly, use the 'Calendar' tab.
- To change the background color for each month, use the 'Month' tab.
- To place a photo, replace it, size it or position it on the 2020 calendar, use the 'Photo' tab. Adjust the transparency of the photo, its size, add a border, a margin, etc...
- To add or modify a legend on the 2020 calendar quarterly, use the 'Caption' tab, and add a second photo.
- To view or not display week numbers, click the 'Boxes' tab.
- Each sample 2020 schedule proposed above is built from a template. All calendar templates are customizable.
- To save or export your custom calendar, use the floppy disk () located above each calendar.
See also :