To replace the picture to be colored by another drawing:
- Click on the tab 'Photo' located above the calendar.
- Click on 'Choosing another photo'.
- Choose a picture to color of the site (link Photos), a photo on your hard disk or your portable (link Yours), or a picture to color in the web
- You can change the position of the picture in comparison with the calendar, its size, etc.
After viewing the calendar 2020, personalize it with the tabs 'Calendar', 'Month', 'Boxes', 'Data', 'Photo' and 'Caption' present above each calendar:
- To choose the display of the celebrations (names of saints), use the tab 'Data'.
- With the 'Boxes' tab, change the height, width, border or color of boxes, font, size, and character alignment.
View week numbers, start the week on a day other than Monday, and do not display certain days of the week, for example, on Saturdays and Sundays.
- To change the background color of the 2020 calendar annual, use the 'Calendar' tab.
- To change the background color for each month, use the 'Month' tab.
- To place a photo, replace it, size it or position it on the 2020 calendar, use the 'Photo' tab. Adjust the transparency of the photo, its size, add a border, a margin, etc...
- To add or modify a legend on the 2020 calendar annual, use the 'Caption' tab, and add a second photo.
- To view or not display week numbers, click the 'Boxes' tab.
- Each sample 2020 schedule proposed above is built from a template. All calendar templates are customizable.
- To save or export your custom calendar, use the floppy disk () located above each calendar.
See also :
- The video of the 2020 calendars
- Calendar 2019
- Calendar 2020
- Calendar 2021
- Calendar 2022
- Another year
- Calendrier 2020 à colorier annuel, format paysage, pour enfants
Custom Calendars : https://calendar.calagenda.global