This half-year 2019 calendar is adapted to the realisation of a family decorative calendar or of holiday.
The photo offered by default is that of some dromedaries on the beach of Djerba, in Tunisia.
To replace the photo with one of your personal photographs:
- Click on the tab 'Photos ', then 'to Choose another photo'.
- Click on 'Yours ', then on 'Choose a file', and one of your photos in format landscape.
- Validate with 'OK '.
To change the color of borders and of titles, use tabs 'Calendar ' and 'Month '.
After viewing the calendar 2019, personalize it with the tabs 'Calendar', 'Month', 'Boxes', 'Data', 'Photo' and 'Caption' present above each calendar:
- To choose the display of the celebrations (names of saints), use the tab 'Data'.
- With the 'Boxes' tab, change the height, width, border or color of boxes, font, size, and character alignment.
View week numbers, start the week on a day other than Monday, and do not display certain days of the week, for example, on Saturdays and Sundays.
- To change the background color of the 2019 calendar halfyear, use the 'Calendar' tab.
- To change the background color for each month, use the 'Month' tab.
- To place a photo, replace it, size it or position it on the 2019 calendar, use the 'Photo' tab. Adjust the transparency of the photo, its size, add a border, a margin, etc...
- To add or modify a legend on the 2019 calendar halfyear, use the 'Caption' tab, and add a second photo.
- To view or not display week numbers, click the 'Boxes' tab.
- Each sample 2019 schedule proposed above is built from a template. All calendar templates are customizable.
- To save or export your custom calendar, use the floppy disk () located above each calendar.
See also :
- The video of the 2019 calendars
- Calendar 2020
- Calendar 2021
- Calendar 2022
- Calendar 2023
- Another year
- Calendrier 2019 semestriel de style calendrier des postes avec photo au centre