This calendar 3D uses function available 'Style sheet ' behind the tab 'Calendar '. Every monthly calendar makes the object on one hand of a rotation, on the other hand a shade.
By default, this calendar is in mode landscape, but you can opt for mode portrait by choosing '3 columns - 4 lines' in the tab 'Templates'.
After viewing the calendar 2019, personalize it with the tabs 'Calendar', 'Month', 'Boxes', 'Data', 'Photo' and 'Caption' present above each calendar:
- To choose the display of the celebrations (names of saints), use the tab 'Data'.
- With the 'Boxes' tab, change the height, width, border or color of boxes, font, size, and character alignment.
View week numbers, start the week on a day other than Monday, and do not display certain days of the week, for example, on Saturdays and Sundays.
- To change the background color of the 2019 calendar annual, use the 'Calendar' tab.
- To change the background color for each month, use the 'Month' tab.
- To place a photo, replace it, size it or position it on the 2019 calendar, use the 'Photo' tab. Adjust the transparency of the photo, its size, add a border, a margin, etc...
- To add or modify a legend on the 2019 calendar annual, use the 'Caption' tab, and add a second photo.
- To view or not display week numbers, click the 'Boxes' tab.
- Each sample 2019 schedule proposed above is built from a template. All calendar templates are customizable.
- To save or export your custom calendar, use the floppy disk () located above each calendar.
See also :