This calendar 2018 quarterly diplays each month horizontally.
To change the background color of each day, click on ' Each day ' in the tab 'Boxes'.
To replace the photo in calendar background with one of your own photos of holiday or of family:
- Click on the tab 'Calendar '.
- In 'Calendar:
Margins:', click on "Background".
- Click on 'Yours ', then on 'Choose a file', and one of your photos in format landscape.
- In the pop-up list 'Image Size', choose 'Box size'.
- Choose the color of text favouring a good legibility of the title of the calendar and the months.
- Validate with 'OK '.
To adjust vertical spacing out between the second month and the third month of quarter, change the style sheet located behind the tab 'Calendar ' (350 pixels with this example), then validate with the button 'Save stylesheet'.
After viewing the calendar 2018, personalize it with the tabs 'Calendar', 'Month', 'Boxes', 'Data', 'Photo' and 'Caption' present above each calendar:
- To choose the display of the celebrations (names of saints), use the tab 'Data'.
- With the 'Boxes' tab, change the height, width, border or color of boxes, font, size, and character alignment.
View week numbers, start the week on a day other than Monday, and do not display certain days of the week, for example, on Saturdays and Sundays.
- To change the background color of the 2018 calendar quarterly, use the 'Calendar' tab.
- To change the background color for each month, use the 'Month' tab.
- To place a photo, replace it, size it or position it on the 2018 calendar, use the 'Photo' tab. Adjust the transparency of the photo, its size, add a border, a margin, etc...
- To add or modify a legend on the 2018 calendar quarterly, use the 'Caption' tab, and add a second photo.
- To view or not display week numbers, click the 'Boxes' tab.
- Each sample 2018 schedule proposed above is built from a template. All calendar templates are customizable.
- To save or export your custom calendar, use the floppy disk () located above each calendar.
See also :