This half-year 2018 calendar uses function 'Style sheet ' available behind the tab 'Calendar ':
- The 3rd column (3rd month) is brought forward of 600 pixels in height, with a margin of 50 pixels to the left.
The 5th column (4th month) is brought forward of 600 pixels in height, with a margin of 50 pixels to the right.
These values are optimised for an impression in format A4 portrait. For an impression in format A3, the margin of 50 pixels can be replaced for example with a margin of 100 or 200 pixels.
- Mention 'Almanac of' is added in front of the title of the calendar (#titrecal).
- The name of day (.h_nomjour), and the number of day (.h_numjour) are in bold, with a size equal to 120 % sizes of names, and with a color background matched to the photo.
- The Saturday (.case_jour_6) is diplayed in blue and the Sunday (.case_jour_7) in brown.
- A horizontal border is added under Sunday to separate weeks (unless the Sunday is one 31, not to have two consecutive borders).
To change the photo, in the tab 'Calendar ', to click on the background of the calendar, and to choose another photo, for example personal photograph. Choose as 'Image size' 'Height of the box' and position the photo at best across. Choose a color of text giving a good compromise for legibility. Change color in the style sheet to match them to the photo.
The week number is present into Monday (7).
After viewing the calendar 2018, personalize it with the tabs 'Calendar', 'Month', 'Boxes', 'Data', 'Photo' and 'Caption' present above each calendar:
- To choose the display of the celebrations (names of saints), use the tab 'Data'.
- With the 'Boxes' tab, change the height, width, border or color of boxes, font, size, and character alignment.
View week numbers, start the week on a day other than Monday, and do not display certain days of the week, for example, on Saturdays and Sundays.
- To change the background color of the 2018 calendar halfyear, use the 'Calendar' tab.
- To change the background color for each month, use the 'Month' tab.
- To place a photo, replace it, size it or position it on the 2018 calendar, use the 'Photo' tab. Adjust the transparency of the photo, its size, add a border, a margin, etc...
- To add or modify a legend on the 2018 calendar halfyear, use the 'Caption' tab, and add a second photo.
- To view or not display week numbers, click the 'Boxes' tab.
- Each sample 2018 schedule proposed above is built from a template. All calendar templates are customizable.
- To save or export your custom calendar, use the floppy disk () located above each calendar.
See also :