This 2018 calendar uses 'style sheet ' behind the tab 'Calendar ':
- The name of day (.h_nomjour) is in bold, with a yellow color background.
- The number of day (.h_numjour) is in bold, with a cyan color background.
- A horizontal border is added under Sunday to separate weeks.
Saturday is diplayed in blue and Sunday in brown. To change these colors, first click on the tab 'Boxes', click on 'saturday' or 'sunday', and choose a background color and a text color.
The week number is present into Monday (7).
To change the font, size, alignment, etc., use the 'Boxes' tab.
After viewing the calendar 2018, personalize it with the tabs 'Calendar', 'Month', 'Boxes', 'Data', 'Photo' and 'Caption' present above each calendar:
- To choose the display of the celebrations (names of saints), use the tab 'Data'.
- With the 'Boxes' tab, change the height, width, border or color of boxes, font, size, and character alignment.
View week numbers, start the week on a day other than Monday, and do not display certain days of the week, for example, on Saturdays and Sundays.
- To change the background color of the 2018 calendar annual, use the 'Calendar' tab.
- To change the background color for each month, use the 'Month' tab.
- To place a photo, replace it, size it or position it on the 2018 calendar, use the 'Photo' tab. Adjust the transparency of the photo, its size, add a border, a margin, etc...
- To add or modify a legend on the 2018 calendar annual, use the 'Caption' tab, and add a second photo.
- To view or not display week numbers, click the 'Boxes' tab.
- Each sample 2018 schedule proposed above is built from a template. All calendar templates are customizable.
- To save or export your custom calendar, use the floppy disk () located above each calendar.
See also :