This calendar 2023 annual is particularly adapted to the realisation of a family decorative calendar.
To replace the photo with one of your family photos:
- Click on the tab 'Photos ', then on 'Choose another photo'.
- Click on 'Yours ', then on 'Choose a file', and one of your photos in format landscape.
- Validate with 'OK '.
- With the pop-up list 'Picture position', you can put the photo on or under the calendar.
- If you want to apply a rotation, augment possibly the external margin to reduce the size of the photo.
- By adjusting transparency, you get an effect 'Sepia ' matched to the color of background of the calendar.
- Choose a size, a color and a style for the border of the photo.
The external margin is defined via the available style sheet behind the tab 'Calendar ' (here 40 pixels).
With the tab 'Calendar ', you will be able to change the background color.
With the tab 'Caption', you can also add a legend.
After viewing the calendar 2023, personalize it with the tabs 'Calendar', 'Month', 'Boxes', 'Data', 'Photo' and 'Caption' present above each calendar:
- To choose the display of the celebrations (names of saints), use the tab 'Data'.
- With the 'Boxes' tab, change the height, width, border or color of boxes, font, size, and character alignment.
View week numbers, start the week on a day other than Monday, and do not display certain days of the week, for example, on Saturdays and Sundays.
- To change the background color of the 2023 calendar annual, use the 'Calendar' tab.
- To change the background color for each month, use the 'Month' tab.
- To place a photo, replace it, size it or position it on the 2023 calendar, use the 'Photo' tab. Adjust the transparency of the photo, its size, add a border, a margin, etc...
- To add or modify a legend on the 2023 calendar annual, use the 'Caption' tab, and add a second photo.
- To view or not display week numbers, click the 'Boxes' tab.
- Each sample 2023 schedule proposed above is built from a template. All calendar templates are customizable.
- To save or export your custom calendar, use the floppy disk () located above each calendar.
See also :