This calendar 2019, which will allow children to become familiar with the time: days, weeks, months, seasons and years, is also intended for the training of reading and of writing in nursery schools and primary.
He uses function 'Style sheet ' available behind the tab 'Calendar ', to insert the names of the months in uppercase letter, (Arial), in lower cases and in script (Script MT Bold).
The present photo by default above to the right differs every month. To change one of the photos, in the tab 'Month ', choose the month, click on the background of the calendar, then another photo. Size the photo (about 100 pixels) and position in width (85 %) and in height (1 %).
After viewing the calendar 2019, personalize it with the tabs 'Calendar', 'Month', 'Boxes', 'Data', 'Photo' and 'Caption' present above each calendar:
- To choose the display of the celebrations (names of saints), use the tab 'Data'.
- With the 'Boxes' tab, change the height, width, border or color of boxes, font, size, and character alignment.
View week numbers, start the week on a day other than Monday, and do not display certain days of the week, for example, on Saturdays and Sundays.
- To change the background color of the 2019 calendar annual, use the 'Calendar' tab.
- To change the background color for each month, use the 'Month' tab.
- To place a photo, replace it, size it or position it on the 2019 calendar, use the 'Photo' tab. Adjust the transparency of the photo, its size, add a border, a margin, etc...
- To add or modify a legend on the 2019 calendar annual, use the 'Caption' tab, and add a second photo.
- To view or not display week numbers, click the 'Boxes' tab.
- Each sample 2019 schedule proposed above is built from a template. All calendar templates are customizable.
- To save or export your custom calendar, use the floppy disk () located above each calendar.
See also :
- The video of the 2019 calendars
- Calendar 2019
- Calendar 2020
- Calendar 2021
- Calendar 2022
- Another year
- Calendrier 2019 annuel école primaire et maternelle