This annual calendar includes 10 dogs' photos.
To replace one of the photos:
- Click on the tab 'Month '.
- Choose a month in the pop-up list
- Click on 'Background' (to the right of the month)
- Choose a photo in format landscape, for example on the Web, either on your hard disk or your portable (link Yours...)
- Choose as image size 'Width of the box', and as location 'Top'.
- Validate with 'OK '.
Adjust if need the color of borders and of text with tabs 'Calendar', 'Month', 'Boxes' and 'Caption'.
This calendar 2019 uses function 'Style sheet ' behind the tab 'Calendar '.
- The series of calendars 2019 "Special dogs".
After viewing the calendar 2019, personalize it with the tabs 'Calendar', 'Month', 'Boxes', 'Data', 'Photo' and 'Caption' present above each calendar:
- To choose the display of the celebrations (names of saints), use the tab 'Data'.
- With the 'Boxes' tab, change the height, width, border or color of boxes, font, size, and character alignment.
View week numbers, start the week on a day other than Monday, and do not display certain days of the week, for example, on Saturdays and Sundays.
- To change the background color of the 2019 calendar annual, use the 'Calendar' tab.
- To change the background color for each month, use the 'Month' tab.
- To place a photo, replace it, size it or position it on the 2019 calendar, use the 'Photo' tab. Adjust the transparency of the photo, its size, add a border, a margin, etc...
- To add or modify a legend on the 2019 calendar annual, use the 'Caption' tab, and add a second photo.
- To view or not display week numbers, click the 'Boxes' tab.
- Each sample 2019 schedule proposed above is built from a template. All calendar templates are customizable.
- To save or export your custom calendar, use the floppy disk () located above each calendar.
See also :